Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Genealogy Compliments to Kathy Manuel

It may be Tombstone Tuesday but this morning I got this neat note in from one of our members and she said I could share it with you all. Kathy has been working on her genealogy for quite some time with some success and some brick walls. This morning she shares she is preparing for a trip to do a reunion. This is what she said with dates blanked out.

Hi Susi - I'm not going to be able to make it to the Lemon Grove
meetings this month. I'm working diligently on my family tree in prep
for the family reunion in Arkansas on XXXXXXXXXX. I've found a lot of
info and working at verifying the validity of it all. Even my sons,
daughters-in-law and grandkids are enjoying this - how
wonderful to know that interest in this continues down the line.

One daughter-in-law smiled as she told me "I can't be bothered with
the live people issues right now - I have dead people to look up!".
:-)

Have a great month!

Kathy

I think the daughter - in - law's comments are absolutely awesome. I hope you all agree.
She has also signed up for the seminar and I am going to ask her if her daughter - in- law may want to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment