Monday, January 6, 2014

52 Ancestors My Way HAINES

 Dec 28, 2013,  on this blog site I posted about the Haines family.  That will be my first post for the year 2014.  This lineage links back to the Baron and Baronesses of Europe along with Kings and Queens.  It was a find that was not expected, but gratefully taken.

Susi's Chatty Performances on Genealogy- Some Family Updates, Wo

Now to remember to weekly add a new name to this great adventure. O yes, having picked the next name it should be just as intriguing as this one was.

Now I should ask, if anyone has any early Haines pictures they would like to share. Wills, Obituaries or other information.  My lineage is posted and it is Catherine Haines from whom I descend.  Maybe a picture of where they lived, town or house or region.  Very large family in New Jersey.




No comments:

Post a Comment