Her children had her born in 4 different places. Then Researchers say that area's boundary was bouncing at the this time frame. May all be same place different day.
She supposedly married 1832 Mount Holyoke, MASS. So far not found data. She married Noyes JONES, son of Noel Jones, downline from Teague Jones family. Alternate spelling is Nois Jones.
Or even Noyce Jones.
All the children I have found were born in New York, except 1, Jones Hollow, Jones Rd area. Petersburg area. Needless to say descendant's of Silas Jones Sr, with family in between. After and about 1855 they moved to Nunda, Illinois. After the Civil War the family moved to Chickasaw Co. area and died there. They were in more than one location and ironic they even were moved after death from one spot to another due to a road being made.
1. Henry George (b1834 NY?), Noel (1835 Mass), Louise Arvilla 1844, William Harrison (b1841)(dcd 1862) , Calvin Fay*(1843-1909), Jennie (1845), Lucy(1847) and Charles E. (1850) I have learned that Henry George was also known as George Henry. So much fun.
Henry G b 3 Sept 1834 died 25 Sept 1912 m Kathryn Kerns 1863 IA.
1. Elsie, 2. Hubert 3. Jesse Marion (Maude Mae Stephens/Stevens) is connected ??
2. Noel was born 1835, according to census in MASS, also according to family story he died there.
He did not migrate west with family but I have not found any information on him.
From family stories I got the impression they left NY area /Mass area because of his youthful death.
He was alive in 1850 in census.
3. Louise Arvilla, b 1840 ?, census. I have much data to enter for her. She married both Alfred and Addison Johnson after the other brother died.
William H. Jones (First_Last)
Regiment Name 36 Illinois Infantry
Soldier's Rank_In Pvt.
Soldier's Rank_Out Pvt.
Film Number M539 roll 46
Killed in Civil War Stones River Battle on dec 31 1862. Refer to Calvin Fremont Jones notes for additional details.
LAST NAME: JONES
FIRST NAME: WILLIAM H.
REGIMENT: 36TH INFANTRY
DATE OF BIRTH:
DATE OF DEATH: 12-31-62
PLACE OF DEATH: MURFREESBORO
GRAVE NUMBER: N-5569
UNION ILLINOIS VOLUNTEERS
36th Regiment, Illinois Infantry
Have more data.
Thanks cousin Ed Roberts.
5. Calvin Fay was born 15 May 1843, Renssaeler Co. NY (Jones Rd area.) d 23 Sept 1910 Nashua, IA, farmer after the war . He married Hannah Young b 13 Sept 1850 Belledere Boone Co. ILL ) married 5 July 1868 Butler Co. IA. He was seriously injured in same battle as brother, given up for dead, but survived.
1850 census data:
|Birth Year:||abt 1810|
|Home in 1850:||Petersburg, Rensselaer, New York, USA|
My line. They had 1 girl and 5 living boys. I descend from Car Fremont Jones via my Father, Ray Dee Jones Sr..
6. Jennie was born 1845 in NY?, per census. d 28 Feb 1874. She married Fred Apel 1864 Crystal Lake, Ill. Need more information.
7. Lucy Jones b 1847 m William Fuller. need more data also.
8. Charles b 1850 NY.
I know Charles E was last born child in 1850. NY. Renssealer Co. NY Jones Rd area. 1855 census
died 26 Sept 1916 in Iowa. Married Betsey Bartlett.
Had children: daughter (Fanny) etc. of family moved to Wheatland, Wyo. Married to William H Drew.
Charles took my Grandparents to Blue Mound, MInn to marry. His daughter moved to Wyo.
Where my Grandfather Jones went to find work. Brought his wife to Wheatland and Dad met Mom (Hoffman) in Wheatland, Wyo.
This is how my parents were able to meet.
I need more information on Susan Madison?Mattison? We found a brother near her in the 1870 census. The brother's son is back in the east the next census. The brother may have been in NE.
Horatio Mattison had son George Mattison.