Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Blessed Anniversary to my Husband Fred E. Pentico

  Dearest Husband,

  I want to thank you for all that you have done to make our family a good one.
  Wanting to thank you for all your caring and help with life as it gets muddled at times.

  Want you to know, my heart beats for you day and night and when ailments come along,
  My world closes in on  me.

  I wish you a speedy quick recovery from the last heart tripping event.
  You have stood by mine so many times, I can not count them.

  Wanting you to know how happy we are with the time and effort you put into help
   making America Great by serving 25+ years in the US Navy.

  For designing and making a tool that saved the government lots of money and time.

  For being designated Sailor of the Quarter and Year so very long ago.

  For being a super Scout Master and leading many students to being better humans.
  Often wondered how many became Eagle Scouts, 1 know of one and probably more.

  For leading more by example than words.

  Thank you for holding me in your arms when I am beyond stress attempting to deal with
   what life has given us.

  Thank you for our Five living children., Ten Grandchildren and 2 Great Grandchildren.
  Thanks for being a caring Dad and setting so many examples for them to follow.

  Thank you for a terrific Mother and Father in Law.  They were the very best. I could not have
  asked for better second family parents.

  I was so blessed when you smiled at me and we became friends and then a couple.

  I am still so blessed by all your caring, words, thoughts and actions.

 Thank you for the last 58 years. Would love to do it again for another 58.
 Looking forward to hitting 60 and making it to 75 at least.

 God Thank You for all this you have given us.

Susi Jones Pentico

Lastly ED "Hoot" Gibson, thanks for introducing him to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment