Monday, September 30, 2019

Something for Everyone


VIRTUAL GENEALOGICAL ASSOCIATION

2019 CONFERENCE  3 DAYS

1 NOVEMBER THROUGH SUNDAY 3 NOVEMBER

8:45 EASTERN TIME TO 6 PM EASTERN TIME EACH DAY

ANYONE CAN ATTEND FROM HOME.

DETAILS AND REGISTRATION

WWW.VirtualGenealogy.org


$59 for VGA members and $79 for non -members.

Never heard of them before and I know almost all of the presenters.
 I am hoping to join and attend as much as  I can from home.

No travel and much we can acquire after the conference also.

 I love the slogan, Virtual meetings  & Conferences. Any time.  Any Place.

Reminds me of the old GOLDEN GATE FORUM.



https://virtualgenealogy.org/



So family this may be something you would like to look into.  BTW some of the speakers are distant kin too.

No comments:

Post a Comment