Monday, April 20, 2020

History of Teague Jones Family Updated.


Teague Born 1620  died ? 1683
Teague Jones mar Rahamana Samoset

Teague Jones was in Yarmouth by 28 Oct 1645 and fought the Indians


I have Teague Jones married Rahamana Samoset,
 her father Pemaquid Chief Samoset of the Abenaki people.

(I have to reverify because  I thought he was Grandfather.)
Children: 
Teague's children mar: 
1. Ruhamah= Joseph Nickerson, 
2. Josiah m Elizabeth Berry, dau of Richard Berry and fought Indians with Teague.,**
3. Elizabeth m Thomas Crowell?,
 4. Samuel, wife?, 
5. Jeremiah ( supposedly 3 wives?)
 6..Teague Jr, b 1650 Yarmouth Mass. NE marriage books says born       Chatham p 426. No more on those. 

1a  Joseph N and Ruhamah had 6 child I have found and there is documents in Nickerson Ass. for them also. I have more, but Nickerson Ass probably has tons more.
 2a. Josiah 1652-1744 m Elizabeth Berry **
children
1. Dorcas Jones 1681 -1722 m to John Aylesworth 1700 East Greenwich RI 
2. Jeremiah b 1684 m Mary Mercy Reynolds 5 boys 4 gs have names.
3 Ann m William Hambleton, 
4 Seth* m Priscilla Hamilton(Hambleton)? **
5 Elizabeth m a Samuel BASSETT?  I have heard from descendant.
6 Sarah m a Reynolds. I have more much more.
Seth is my line. These lines went lots of directions. over time. more to follow. What you see has been sourced.  SusiCP@cox.net
Susan Jones Pentico

No comments:

Post a Comment