Friday, May 21, 2010

Following on Friday and other days also.

I think we all have our favorite sites to read. I think reading them expands our perception on how people and what people do and think while working genealogy.

Because I teach genealogy I highly recommend the following of :
Granted it may not be for beginners but I have them follow to learn the newspapers that are available and the news of when
others become available. It is a great genealogy resource tool. Thomas Kemp thank you.

I follow this one for it's reflective images of life and uplifting spirit it generates.

Stories reported on this blog are always fun to read and maybe some day we will find a link. I read some people's blogs because
they carry same names as in my program. Many of the bloggers are already my relatives of distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment