Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hannah LOVELY on Surname Saturday

Many years ago my Foulk cousin sent me some papers she was working on for the Trowbridge Family.

I worked this line a while and then I had house remodel, genealogy put away and went back to work. I never finished
this line and thought I should use Surname Saturday's to post my lost female lines.

I was able to learn some about the husband of this lady but I know nothing about Hannah Lovely.

I have Caleb Trowbridge b 1705 died 1759 m to Jemima Keeler dau of Ralph Keeler, she was born 1713 and died also
supposedly 1759. She dies in New Fairfield, Fairfield CT. Verified data by self have sources.

Their son Keeler Trowbridge, born 1749 Fairfield, Fairfield Ct. died 1808 in NY. Some of this is agreed with on an
Ancestry tree. Keeler Trowbridge marries Hannah Lovely. They have a son (Rufus) plus others.

Rufus is reported to be born in Williamstown, Me. 1773. Dies in 1822 in Shelburne, Chittenden, CT. His wife is a Tracy.
Documented

Some of this is verified from films that the LDS Library holds on various areas of CT., VT. and NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment