Monday, April 11, 2011

Blog a DUDE RANCH, Yes I am Greybull, Wyo.

I just learned that the place I spent my early years of life is now a DUDE RANCH. This big
busy Cattle Ranch has adapted to a new way of letting the younger generation experience an older life style.
  I am so excited I have to share the link with you all.  When my Godparents passed away I did not hear from much of this family except when I would go to Mom's in Northern CA and contact one of their sons.

He is no longer in the phone book and I am so excited to see what some of the family did to the ranch.

Even more fun is that I learned of this event via a friend of  my daughter's class mate.  She has attended my classes in Lemon Grove for doing research.

 I wish Mom could be alive to know what has happened to the place she worked on with my Dad.

 I wonder if they still supply meat to the Boys Town in Nebraska? There are so many questions I want to ask them.

 Last time I was on this ranch was in 1958 the year I graduated from High School.

 Check it out and enjoy the pictures that they have posted.


http://www.thehideout.com/wyoming-guest-ranch-history.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment