Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday's Fun, Backup, Install Leopard and Enjoy Friends

Wow what a day this has been. I was unable to get on to FACEBOOK yesterday and post or read mail. I could not access but two of my blog sites.

Mom wants to learn Broomstick lace before she heads up north to home. So friend went to breakfast with us and when home another friend came over and worked on computer and we all shared time.

We already work together in a craft class with sewing at school. So I am attempting to master the lace project and cousin tried to find out why computer was not responding as should. After much was removed we decided to install Leopard in hopes it would run better. Only time with tell on that one.

I think the loom is feasible for learning the lace item is complex hand, finger movements, not sure how that is going to go over.

Leopard so far seems okay except that constant back up system that pops up constantly. Yes, Thomas I am well backed up now.
I use my Disc for back up ever couple days anyway. Long ago I lost so much I do not do much with out back up.

I have yet to see if can write at Facebook or respond to notices printed there but that is next on agenda.

Curious if anyone has read the blog page for the genealogy people at Lemon Grove yet for they need help with their lost kin.

One person and I have worked for 7 years trying to resolve her elusive one, but think we overlooking something somehow.

Some are still getting into the hang of writing a story for a query but I truly believe a story query is the way to go.

Last meeting we discussed surnames and where they from and what they mean and how names migrated across Europe and

the continent.

1 comment:

  1. I have noticed that sometimes when they change Facebook there isn't any notice ahead of time. Then after the change people start posting messages asking, "What's going on?" Several times I've just walked away from FB and when I came back later, the problem wasn't there. I've decided that I'm not going to get in a rush if FB acts up.

    ReplyDelete