Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Monday Madness, Tuesday Scramble and Wednesday not Wordless

  Monday Madness was the receiving of some awesome news on the HUFFMAN -HOFFMAN lineage.
I think they have found John 's Will, the father of John, George, Henry, Margaret, Mary and others.

 Now to stay calm until it arrives that is the madness part.

 Tuesday's news was just as enticing, more information on my HOFFMAN-HUFFMAN lineage.
 
 I listen to the young ones who say they can not wait, they want instant gratification and I remember
 writing a letter, sending in the mail with stamps and envelope for reply and waiting and waiting.

 The computer can spoil one.  But obviously more data has surfaced on this family. I also have
 learned to look deeper and trust intuitiveness when doing research. I used to toss it out as rubbish.

  I did an evaluation of the ways I have successfully gotten information. Ironically, hard work always pays    
  off in some form sooner or later.  But checking my files says that intuitiveness has given me more
  results than average probably.

  It is like when the hairs on my arms stand up, I know something is up. When I go researching at the
  libraries, I have a goal in mind and try to stick to it. But sometimes an aisle calls or a book says "Check    
  Me."  It is interesting that I always come up with something not expected.

  Do you think my ancestors are speaking to me?  I absolutely do believe that.  Hank  JonesI need to send
  you more stories.

  Wordless Wednesday it is not because today, I found some of the older generation of family and
   even had someone that offered to copy and send me some Wills.  I told her I owe her a steak dinner.
  She did not want payment.

  Wondering if my blogging on them woke them up to help me.??????

6 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be surprised if they did, Susi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Susi, glad to see that you're making some headway on your family research.

    I still need to send you the info that I have on mine. I still haven't figured out how to share Ancestry.com info with other members. I'll try again later to see if I can figure that out.

    Enjoy your day,
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great news! Susi... I guess I should get back to working on hubbies, but I have been having so much fun with my own genealogy!

    I am so glad for you!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep....they are speaking to you. Mine speak to me often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely believe in intuition (but only hand-in-hand with the reasoned stuff — which IS what you said).

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome Susi! Congratulations on a great week! I love seeing when one of us has such great news to report! Thanks for sharing, it fuels the fire!

    ReplyDelete