Sunday, February 7, 2010

What a shock WHOOOPEEEEE I think

I came home from newspaper folding and lunch to this interesting comment in my mail.

Hello,
This is Shiela from Garden-Planters.com.
We stumbled on your blog while searching for gardening related information. We operate the largest gardening website featuring more than 30,000 blogs. Our site averages 200,000 uniques visitors per month. As a kind note We have featured your blog at http://garden-planters.com/blog_awards/index.php?id=6009 We would be grateful if you could add the following details to your blogroll.

Garden Planters
Looking forward for your confirmation.

Thanks
Shiela
Garden-Planters.com.

Now I am hoping this is a good thing I did check out the site rather interesting data on blogs there.

Susi

Wonder if it's all about my flowers. I love flowers, trees and clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment