Friday, October 16, 2015

Faces from the Past, Can You Add Names? Foulk, Eastman, etc.

This is Great Grandma Margaret Mae Eastman Foulk  with her last husband. 
Behind her has to be a Great Uncle of mine,with wife and child in Mr. Archers arms.
He is a Foulk with out doubt.  It is not Claude, That leaves Ira, Arthur, or Herbie.

This is a FOULK cousin I met at the Los Angeles Library some years back but her name and data 
was misplaced when I flew to Michigan shortly after.  Would like to re locate her.

This is Great Uncle Claude Foulk and wife Edna Foulk, taken in Wheatland Wyo area I believe where they lived most of their lives and died there. Loved them both so much.
His sister Great Aunt Alvina Foulk Kerns lived in Wheatland, Wyoming also but died many years before Great Uncle Claude.  Her husband was Willis Kerns.
His brother Great Uncle (Dick) Arthur lived with us in CA for a period of time until he moved to live with his daughter in Oregon. Was able to know and enjoy his three boys. Ken, Klint and Keith Foulk.
Great Uncle Herbert is gone but his wife is still with us in Wyoming.
Great Uncle Ira  was independent and I recently was able to locate his Great Grandaughter.

Can you add information to this family? Where did Margaret Mae's husband die or go?
Harvey Edward Foulk supposedly followed a wheat shipment to go to Russia.

 Great Grandma Margaret Mae Eastman Foulk Archer died in 1958 twas last of Jan or Feb.
I remember as I was a Senior an Dad got the note and sat at the table and openly cried. It was the year I graduated and she and I had exchanged letters for many years and the government lost them and many other when we moved to Hi.

I had a lot of information on my old PAF program probably never to see again.


No comments:

Post a Comment