Sunday, August 6, 2017

Something Posted on Facebook may be an Answer to one DNA ?.


Knowing I can not copy a news article but it is so vital to DNA researchers to know the lay of the land where their ancestors sprung from.

A  DNA test revealed a rather puzzling question I have been researching for more than 5 years.

Wondering how many others find this same puzzle.

Knowing one needs to know the lay of the land before we indulge in heavy research on some surnames was brought to the front again.

Knowing where the line came from and was always listed Germanic, left a confused mind behind.

This interesting chat about Migration and Milk brought my attention to the front.

Many of the family members of this lineage are not milk tolerant.  In our lineage it was mostly the male species that milk seriously affected and caused some deaths and several near deaths I have personally witnessed.

Interestingly enough the (name) does not show on the other side of family, but they also have a solid dose of Germanic background and I know that most of the male's in this line did not tolerate milk either.

Thankfully my Dad said, "Haven't you noticed I do not drink milk, I eat a bit of gravy or ice cream but that is about all I indulge in with out being sick to stomach. "

Then his brother said to me, "My favorite meal is Porkchops and white gravy even though I know I will be so sick from eating it." He also ate ice cream but only in small amounts.

Having cousins I have yet to ask this question of but will shortly since reading this article.

Then I married into a Germanic/Polish/Italian lineage and guess what the same situation applied to both my husband's line and my brother in law's line.  Need to ask more questions for the rest of the family on this side.

Sometimes medical data can help to track your lineage and other times it only adds more questions to the fold.

** Important to read**

 Read this: Modern Europe was formed by milk-drinking Russians: Mass migration brought new genetic make-up to continent 5,000 years ago

Researchers at the Natural History Museum of Denmark found that the Yamnaya people from southern Russia spread their ideas and DNA to northern Europe during a mass migration period.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3119310/How-white-Europeans-arrived-5-000-years-ago-Mass-migration-southern-Russia-brought-new-technology-dairy-farming-continent.html?ito=email_share_article-top




No comments:

Post a Comment