Thursday, April 18, 2019

Finding Kin, It seems to work.

As I am working along  to locate connections to the tree,  I got a call from a dear friend.
 I looked up my tree because so many of my lines double intersect and sent the data to them.
 Yes we match.

  So I took my I Pad and played, finding I have 8 or 9 more connections to members in our society.
  I knew of three of them,  anywhere from 4 to 8th cousins in distance.
 
 For Facebook friends I lost count of the potential links and links I knew were correct.

 Do you have duel links in your tree?  I am a double Duvall descendant.  I am a double Plants/Hoffman ie Huffman descendant.  I am at least a double and maybe a triple on my Dad's Jones lineage.

Having brother and sister from one  line marry sister and brother of the other family.
Also have 1st cousins of one side marry 1st cousins on the other side.

Not quite my own Grandma but it gets fun when linking out and sharing.

In working through this tumbling mess I found another WRIGHT line.  Another ALLEN line, another JONES line not seen before and the list goes on.

The Huffman/Hoffman lines are the same family, spelling was changed but same family.

Also DNA showed lineage to another potential duplicate line.

 Have a Blessed Easter.

 My Eye Surgery went well with the left eye, My Right eye went well until after  2 weeks and I got an infection in it. They found a leaf particle or?? in it and cornea scratched so am behind in sharing data.

Tonight eye felt better so I did some reading and checking data on I Pad.

Also found that I am related to many interesting people and musicians and theater are a big part in the background of our tree. O yes we have a few politicians also, writers and playwrights.

More Scottish lines are showing also.  Not everything We're Related sends us is accurate but the ones I read this evening are.  Nice to see so many Facebook friends are really kin also.

Yup, We are all Related.  Blessed Happy Easter,  and Blessed Passover.



No comments:

Post a Comment