Sunday, July 19, 2020

Genealogy and Heat O My

Genealogy and Heat, O My Genealogy requires clear head and mind and cool surroundings. 85 Degrees makes it self noticed in my tree. Today I wandered through some other family trees. Aunt Bethel seemed to be Talking to me. By golly up comes a Great Uncle George family tree. Hi Carolyn F. Hi Charles Jones. Right after Dad died ( 1995) I picked up the phone and found some of the other down line kin in Minnesota. Blessed be some how word reached family that had been looking for my Uncle for years and they showed up on my Uncle Gerald's door. They also came to Moms' place though Dad was already gone. It was down line of family he had spent most of his life looking for. It was nothing for him if there was extra cash to fill the truck tank and we would drive various areas he heard they may be. We talked to many Jones's. Don Jones we thank you, I have communicated with many of your kin thanks to you finding Dad's address and Uncle Gerald's in San Diego. No it was Lemon Grove so they kept missing him. I try to reach out to them. Learning more about our family and our traits and likes and dislikes and things they enjoy. Don was in Sacramento, CA. So I have touched bases with Henry George ie George Henry's line the oldest child of Noyes Jones and Susan. Noel the 2nd born has vanished either in NY or Mass or ? William Harrison joined the service with his brother Calvin and they served the Union Army together. Alas Calvin left William Harrison in a grave in Tennessee. I have a picture of his tombstone. I found what I think may be marriage record for him the day before they left. I have never persued it yet. Daughter Arvilla b 1841 in Ny d 1922 married brothers Addison and Alfred Johnson. I had done some research on her before first system back up died. Lois Arvilla Jones Johnson I received this message from Brian regarding Jennie Jones b 1847 d 1874 . He was on Ancestry.com. bm1316, To:  SusiCP, view conversation Subject: RE: HI cousin Good to hear from you! I am descended through their daughter, Jennie (1847-1874) who married Gottlieb Friedrich 'Fred" Apel (1842-1898) in 1864. They had 3 kids, Minnie, Frances, and Frederic. I am descended through Frances (1869-1958) who married Alfred Williams in 1888. They were my 3x great-grandparents. Brian I NEED TO FOLLOW UP ON THIS LINE MORE: OR MAYBE PETE YOU WILL DO IT. AUNT LUCY LORETTA JONES married WILLIAM FULLER, A line I would love to dig into because we already have FULLER early. 5 girls. Lucy Loretta Fuller Titles and Terms Mrs Event Type Death Event Date 02 Jun 1931 Event Place Monticello, Tama, Iowa, United States Event Place (Original) Monticello Gender Female Age 84 Birth Year (Estimated) 1847 Father's Name Noyes Jones Mother's Name Susan Spouse's Name Wm Fuller Certificate Number 5375 Citing this Record "Iowa, Death Records, 1921-1940," database with images, FamilySearch(https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:Q248-L7ZX : 31 October 2016), Susan in entry for Lucy Loretta Fuller, 02 Jun 1931, Monticello, Tama, Iowa, United States; citing certificate #5375, State Historical Society of Iowa, Des Moines; FamilySearch digital folder Elm Creek Webster NEB 1880 census Wide open for help in research: please and thanks. Charles E Jones b 9 Sept 1850 Renssaelear Co. Ny m 3 Oct 1905 Bremer, IA to Betsey Bartlett recently learned he had 2nd wife Susan Lantz He I have some data on, he took my Grandparents to MINN for them to marry. Somewhere I have the letter she wrote to tell me. And Grandad told me the same. They had Fanny E., William N and Calvin Jay IS Elizabeth JONES their daughter also b 1860 Nunda ILL as child yet I did not find it? Ancestry.com won't open for me to recheck this. More to follow. If you are of these lines please communicate with me. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Paragraphs can be your friends...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy, Yes thank you the new formula only gives me this I make it in paragraphs and have found no place to change it to proper format. Help appreciated if you know what they did to make it like this. Thanks for caring.

    ReplyDelete