Thursday, July 28, 2022

TRYING AGAIN.===WHEATLAND, WYOMING 1900 TO CURRENT.

YESTERDAY, I started and saved a major blog post to be read. Today It has gone away not to be found. Sorta odd. The post you read I wrote for a year ago spring when everything stopped. I will regenerate a post current to our topics and get it up soon. Wheatland, Wyoming you are on the hot seat. Never really realized what was there yet I knew it mentally just didn't think of it. I have toured the court house and seen my parents Marriage application and approval. Uncle Dick took me to the court house. William Richard Hoffman, ' My family and a great deal of it lived and moved in and out of Wheatland, Wyo for many years. I still have cousins there and Uncle Dick's wife. I am sure I have other cousins there that when Dad died I did not follow up on. I know the Drews' moved away. Uncle Gerald saw two of the boys in Denver area eons ago. I suspect they are all gone. I spoke with Ducima Drew about 30 + years ago. Looking for information on the HULSE, KINNAMON'S, SETTELS. BARTLETT IS FAMILY NAME ALSO. BEATTY, FOLK, FOULK, FEIL, EASTMAN, HOFFMAN, JONES, KERNS, LAWRENCE, MUSSELMAN, SCOTT, SCRANTON, PARRISH, and others. Dad died in 1995 in Santa Rosa, CA. Ray Dee Jones Sr, Mom died several years later. She was at home in Valley Ford, Ca and the property was sold. Dorothy Inez Hoffman Jones. That part of my genealogy is missing on computer have to pull out her Obit. Back up drive died while in Michigan some years back. All of this started because cousin in Wheatland called me to ask about the Dr Huffman that lived Wheatland in the 1920's and maybe later. The older generation talked but could not find clues but thought they could be related. Hoffman and Huffman in many instances is same line. Old Germany only had Hoffman. But when spoken to Englishman it had a UUUU sound so after about 1880 UU shows in their records of people going back . SusiCP1@gmail.com. Born in Greybull, WYO. parents grew up in Wheatland area around much famiily.

No comments:

Post a Comment