Monday, September 25, 2017

Saturday Genealogy Fun --- Things about ourselves.

Here are the choices:

1. Who are you named after?  I was named for Susannah Flickinger according to my parents. She is on Grandma Ida Foulk Jones  Norris lineage side. 
2. Last time you cried?  Last week when a cousin passed away. We knew each other for more than 65 years. Lou JONES you will be missed.
3. Soda or water?  Water.  I unless it is a Root Beer Float.

4. What's your favorite kind of pizza?  Pepperoni w veggies.

5. Favorite Flower?  I love IRIS. The old original and the new multi blooming ones.  I really like almost all flowers even flowers from weeds.

6. Roller Coaster?  NEVER,  Hubby can take all my rides.

7. Favorite Ice cream?   Mint Chocolate chip, Pistachio also.

8. Favorite book?  Bible  Any Lee Child book or John Sanford mystery.

9. Shorts or jeans?   both.

10. What are you listening to right now?   Tv Show game. Jeopardy.

11. Favorite color?  Turquoise

12. Tattoos?   Nope.  Not me - I avoid pain and body art.

13. Favorite thing to eat?  BBQ, hamburgers and salads

14. Android or iPhone?  iPhone.  I Pad also

15. Favorite holiday?  Thanksgiving for family gathering. Christmas is generally left for families but not always.

16. Night owl or mornings?  Night Owl, mostly

17. Fave day of the week?  Each day I am alive and can enjoy my husband and family, friends.

18. Favorite Season?  Fall and Winter . Fall for the colors and season and Winter for the time allowed to do research not available other times of the year.

19. Favorite Sport?  Baseball and football of today. Was competitive Basketball player when younger.  I can share more with hubby being Baseball and football. He played both and never did Basketball.

20. Mountains, Beach, Forest or snow?  Love the Mountains, the Plains, Forests,  tolerate the sand and desert of San Diego.  Yes I do snow angels. Still want to learn to ski.


==============================================

No comments:

Post a Comment