Friday, February 13, 2015

A Link Found Two Ways....


Kevin Bacon is your 7th cousin once removed. 
You 

→

Dorothy
your mother

→

Cecil Hoffman
her father

→


→

Rachel Hoffman
his mother

→

George P Plants
her father

→
Catherine Plants
his mother

→

Josiah Haines
her father

→

Caleb Haines
his father

→

Esther Haines
his sister

→

Esther Evans
her daughter

→

John Atkinson
her son

→

→

Lydia Towsend Comly
his daughter

→

Helen Atkinson Bacon
her daughter

→

→

Kevin Bacon
his son


Geni - Kevin Norwood Bacon




Now trying to get the system to reshow what it just did.  It showed Ray Dee Jones Sr was also related to Kevin Bacon but through his Mom then through Eastman and other lines back to  Bacon. 



I know longer know how to work Geni.com. So many changes and I was away from the board for almost a year with family matters.


 I was interested in Tatum mentioned as middle name but no more reference for why Tatum a middle name. 

 I am pleased to be related to Kevin Bacon.  

Only missed a couple of all his movies over the years.



Thomas Evans is Susi Pentico's 8th cousin 7 times removed!

Susi Pentico 
You
 
→
 
Ray Dee Jones
your father
 
→
 
Victoria ( IDA)
his mother
 
→
   
→
   
→
 
→
   
→
 
Azariah Eastman
his father
 
→
   
→
   
→
 
Mary Frary
her mother
→
 
Robert Daniels
her father
 
→
   
→
 
Peter Daniell, I
his father
 
→
   
→
 
Margaret Daniels
his mother
 
→
   
→
Elizabeth Hill
her daughter
 
→
   
→
   
→
   
→
 
James Cutler
his son
 
→
 
Jane Naylor
his daughter
 
→
 
Sarah Searle
her daughter
 
→
Thomas Evans
her son

1 comment:

  1. Thomas Evans is the father to the daughter that goes to Kevin BACON.

    ReplyDelete