Thursday, April 1, 2010

Treasures for Thursday Margaret Mae EASTMAN

Thursday's treasure is a single found photo of my Great Grandmother and her last husband. I am blessed her daughter had one in her album of her Mom.

Does anyone else have EASTMAN in IOWA near Cedar Rapids, Washburn, Waterloo, IA area.?

I know she had a brother I believe his name was Roderick? Last year as I was traveling a cousin called me from Fresno area saying he was down line from Roderick.
But he was on my cell phone, it died and when they transferred data I lost his phone number.

I have Margaret back to Roger EASTMAN and beyond but have not dug for her siblings etc.
The lady with a interesting past, and a husband that disappeared.

I even found a EASTMAN bought some of the JONES land at one point up in Chickasaw area.

No comments:

Post a Comment