Wednesday, January 6, 2016

News Today, Felt like Spring. DUVALL Information to Share.










The mail man came by this morning and dropped a package in our box.  I retrieved it promptly but was sort a side tracked by a phone call.  (Another story)  Later this afternoon I was able to set down and semi quickly scan what was in this marvelous packet by a cousin in IOWA.  H J thanks cousin.

I want to scan the documents and show the world some of the things family has saved. So as the wind blew and the rain fell I felt like spring.  Promptly took self to Staples and to preserve what I received,  using my gift from son, thanks Alan.

Now going to share with others, so more in the family can have the information that a multi group
of family has worked hard to save.  Mom worked on this line in the 50's til death. She attended many Reunions over the years. I went to one with her in Torrington, Wyo.  1994

So as we move towards spring lets think good thoughts and learn more and share more.

The names involved are: PATTERSON, DUVALL, RITCHEY, HOFFMAN. AILES,  JOHNSON AND SO MANY MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment