Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday 16 June 2011

Jamboree is over, now is the time to give more thanks to those who helped to make it a success.
 All of the SCGS members, volunteers, vendors, speakers and attendees.  A large Thank You to you all.


I want to say thanks, a very huge Thanks to Thomas MacEntee for the Blogger bags we received as attendees, with all the material for us to use and be so thankful we were given. The creating of the Bloggers Group, thanks and the beads were wow.

  Saying, Thanks to Geni.Com for the great grandsons romper, the great chat we had and look forward to doing this again. The Ice Cream Social was fun. I will extend my subscription or give to  my son. Thanks, I have used Geni.com since it was first shown at Burbank. I like it for many, many reasons: ease of use, sharing with whom we wish, security, not to mention the cloud concept also before Cloud was popular. I have just become a Great Grand Mom.

Thanks to all the people who assisted in filling the Bloggers Bag and what was put into it: Heritage Makers, Light Impressions, My Heritage Family Tree Builder, World Vital Records, Archives.com, Family Chart Masters (Generations Maps of old  I love the name change.),Family Search,  Family Roots Travel, Family Tree Magazine, Family Tree Dna, GenealogyBank, Genealogy Gems Podcasts, Genealogical Publishing Company, Heritage Makers, Legacy Family Tree, National Institute of Genealogical Studies, Maureen Taylor - The Photo Dectective, Photos Made Perfect, RootsMagic, Wiki Tree, & Ancient Faces

These groups, people and organizations help to make Jamboree what it is today.

Some of these people I said Thanks to on the floor but many I did miss. Seems their booths were packed with attendees getting information. Isn't that great news to hear.

 I just thought since it is Thankful Thursday that I should post this now for all to know I care about the thoughtfulness that this displays.

No comments:

Post a Comment