Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Idaho Falls, Idaho Sept 2014



Idaho Falls, Idaho, has made many changes since I visited there in the late 1990's.

They have taken along the Snake River and made a River Walk, hotel, this large display of the eagles and the babies in the nest and other items.

I loved the man made falls when I was there before, something about the water falling and splaying about is calming and beautiful.  I did not take pictures of the Falls this time since I had done that before.

My younger brother lived in this area for some time and is now near it again.

They appear to have lots of water yet I heard mention of not as much rain fall as needed and water is more scarce.

This is part of my time line for this year.  What are you doing with yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment